Banana Pudding Lasagna
Banana Pudding Lasagna #dessert #pudding #dessertrecipes - Banana Pudding Lasagna is a fun way to jazz up the flavors from the classic dessert. This banana pudding layered dessert is the perfect no-bake, make-ahead treat to make for a crowd. If you can find banana pudding flavored mix, go ahead and use it here. But vanilla is just as good 😉.
FOR THE CRUST
FOR THE CRUST
- 1 1/2 c. finely crushed Nilla Wafers
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- Pinch kosher salt
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c. granulated sugar
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 (3.4-oz.) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 3/4 c. whole milk
- 5 large ripe bananas, sliced
- 48 Nilla wafer, plus more, crushed, for garnish
- Make crust: In a medium bowl, stir together Nilla wafers, butter, and salt. Press into the bottom of a small rectangular baking dish. Set aside.
- Make cheesecake filling: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Beat in heavy cream and vanilla and until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk. Let pudding stand for 5 minutes until thickened. Fold pudding into cheesecake mixture.
- Pour half the filling into graham cracker crust. Add a layer of sliced bananas and Nilla Wafers, then pour remaining half of filling over top. Add another layer of sliced bananas and Nilla wafers. Refrigerate until cool and set, at least 2 hours and up to overnight covered.
- Top lasagna with cool whip, sprinkle with nilla wafers and top with remaining banana slices. Slice and serve.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.This recipes from delish.