Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna
Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna #chocolate #dessert #dessertrecipes - Peanut Butter Lasagna has layers of fluffy peanut butter filling, rich chocolatey pudding and a sweet whipped topping all nestled on a chocolate Oreo cookie crust. This clean no bake dessert may be made ahead of time and is a potluck favourite!
- 36 Oreo Cookies
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping such as Cool Whip
- 2 boxes of instant chocolate pudding 4 servings size
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- whipped topping
- 1 bag of Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- peanut butter chips
- Chocolate Syrup optional
- In a food processor, finely crush oreo cookies. Stir in melted butter. Press into a 9″ x13″ pan or glass dish. Place in the freezer while preparing the next layer.
- With mixer on medium, cream cheese, milk & peanut butter until fluffy. Slowly add in powdered sugar. Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Spread the peanut butter layer on the Oreo crust. Place in the freezer while preparing the next layer.
- In a bowl, mix together both boxes of pudding mix and milk. (Note: This will be less milk than called for on the box. You want this layer a little bit thicker than pudding.)
- Spread the pudding onto the peanut butter layer. Place in the fridge and allow to set for about 5 minutes.
- Top with remaining whipped topping, chopped Reese’s Mini Pieces, peanut butter chips and chocolate sauce if desired. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.This recipe adapted from spendwithpennies