Cookies & Cream Cookies
Cookies & Cream Cookies #cookies #dessertrecipes #dessert - Cookies & Cream Cookies are made with pudding mix and Oreo cookies for a perfectly soft and chewy cookie that is sure to be a favorite!
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 4.2 oz pkg Oreo Cookies & Cream pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips optional*
- 15 Oreo cookies coarsely crushed (you want big chunks!)
- Using a hand mixer, cream the butter and sugars. Add the pudding mix and mix until well blended.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the flour and baking soda and continue mixing.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips and Oreo cookie chunks.
- Drop cookies by rounded teaspoonfuls (I use a cookie scoop) onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes at 350. Enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.This recipes from familycookierecipes.