Easy Brownies Recipe
Easy Brownies Recipe #brownies #dessert #dessertrecipes - Lunch female brownies are moist, full of chocolate taste and sincerely scrumptious. They’re like the ones the lunch ladies served for faculty lunch dessert, but I think this homemade model is higher!
- 1 cup butter, melted
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup milk ( I use 2%)
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with foil and spray foil with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric stand-mixer, add the melted butter and cocoa powder. Using the paddle attachment, blend until smooth.
- Add the flour and sugar. Beat together then add eggs and vanilla. Mix just until combined. Don't over mix. (Batter will be thick)
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish and spread out evenly. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove brownies from oven and let stand 15 minutes before frosting. You want the brownies still warm when you frost them!
- FOR CHOCOLATE FROSTING: Beat together all the frosting ingredients until smooth. Pour and spread over warm brownies. Let cool completely before cutting and serving.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.This recipe adapted from life-in-the-lofthouse.