Honey Garlic Butter Chicken Tenders #chicken #recipes #chickenrecipes
- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken tenders
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsps clarified butter or ghee, melted
- 4 fresh garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsps raw Honey
- 2 Tbsps apple cider vinegar
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste, about 1/4 teaspoon each
- 2 Tbsps fresh chopped parsley
- In a medium glass bowl, whisk melted butter/ghee, garlic, vinegar and honey. Add in the chicken tenders and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Toss/stir until all tenders are nicely coated.
- Allow to sit and marinate flavors for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken tenders in a single layer to the pan and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 8 minutes total.
- You might need to cook these chicken tenders in two batches to avoid overcrowding the pan, which prevents that nice golden brown color.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Recipe from: cleanfoodcrush.