Melt in your Mouth Best Baked Caesar Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 cup Caesar salad dressing (click for homemade recipe)
- ½ cup sour cream (optional)
- 1-1½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Heat oven to 375F and spray the inside of an 8" x 11" baking dish with cooking spray.
- If the breasts are uneven thickness, pound them (placed in a Ziploc bag and on a flat surface) to an even ¾"-1" thickness using a meat pounder. Sprinkle the breasts (both sides) with grated Parmesan cheese & freshly ground black pepper, and place them in the prepared baking dish.
- Whisk together Caesar dressing and sour cream in a small bowl. Pour the Caesar/sour cream mixture over each breasts then sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top.
- Place the prepared chicken in the oven and bake at 375F for 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part of one of the middle breasts reads 150°F.
- Turn the oven to broil and broil the breasts an additional 2-4 minutes or until the chicken turns golden brown. It can burn quickly, so watch it closely. When done, a meat thermometer should register 165F when stuck into the thickest part of one of the middle breasts. Remove from the oven, cover loosely with foil and allow chicken to rest 5-10 minutes before serving.
- If desired, garnish with chopped parsley.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Recipe from: thecookierookie.