Melt In Your Mouth Chicken Bake #chickenbake #chickenrecipes #recipes
- 1 lb chicken breasts, boneless/diced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan and place diced chicken on the bottom.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise (or yogurt), Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, pepper, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
- Spread mixture evenly on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of mayonnaise mixture.
- Place pan in preheated oven, 375 degrees, and bake for about 30-35 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Recipe from: thecookinchicks.