No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- ½cupunsalted butter
- 2cupsgranulated sugar
- ½cupwhole or 2% milk
- 4tablespoonsunsweetened cocoa powder
- of salt
- ½cuppeanut butter
- 2teaspoonsvanilla extract
- 3cupsquick-cooking oats
- Add the butter, sugar, milk, cocoa powder, and salt to a 4-quart saucepan.
- Bring to a rapid boil and let boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in the peanut butter and vanilla extract until smooth, then stir in the oats.
- Using a medium cookie scoop (or 2 tablespoonfuls), drop onto parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Let cool until set, about 30 minutes. Cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature (or in the refrigerator) for up to 2 weeks.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Recipe from: browneyedbaker.