Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 1 lb. Boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 4 - 4-ounce pieces
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Pepperjack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 4 to 8 pieces of bacon
- Cut chicken into 4 equal size pieces. Pound breast so it is about 1/4" thick.
- Mix together softened cream cheese, chopped green onion, and pepper jack cheese. Put 1/4 of this mixture into the middle of each piece of chicken.
- Starting at the long side, roll chicken breast up, keeping the cheese mixture to the middle.
- Wrap 1 to 2 slices of bacon around the chicken breast, secure with a toothpick, if needed.
- Place on baking sheet (with an edge on it) or a baking dish and bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees F.
- Broil topside for about 5 minutes to fully brown and crisp bacon. Turn each breast over and broil for another 3 minutes or so to crisp up the bottom side.
- Serve immediately.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Recipe from: praycookblog.