Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers
- 4 bell peppers, halved, seeds and cores removed
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 c. hot sauce (preferably Frank's Red Hot)
- 2 c. shredded Gouda
- Ranch dressing, for drizzling
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place bell peppers cut side up on a large baking sheet and drizzle all over with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more.
- Add shredded chicken and hot sauce and toss until combined. Cook until the mixture comes to a simmer, then remove from heat.
- Divide chicken mixture between pepper halves. Top with Gouda and bake until cheese is melted and peppers are crisp-tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Drizzle each stuffed pepper with ranch dressing and sprinkle with chives.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Recipe adapted from delish.