Chicken Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Rolls
- 1 15-oz packaged 12-count potato rolls (i.e. Martin's)
- 1 lb thinly sliced deli chicken
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 12 slices colby jack cheese
- 1/3 cup prepared Ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a serrated knife cut through the middle of the potato rolls. Place the bottoms side by side on the pan. Set the tops aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt together the softened butter, chives, garlic salt and onion powder.
- Brush the bottoms of the sliced rolls with about 1/3 of the seasoned butter.
- Layer 1/2 of the cheese on the bottom, then arrange the chicken and bacon crumbles over the cheese. Break cheese slices if needed to fit.
- Drizzle with Ranch dressing. Top with the final layer of cheese.
- Brush liberally with butter mixture. Place the tops on the cheese.
- Brush the remaining seasoned butter on top and sides. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cover loosely with foil. Bake covered for 20 minutes then uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the tops are lightly golden.
- Cut apart and serve immediately with additional Ranch dressing, if desired.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Recipe from: melissassouthernstylekitchen.