Crispy Butter Chicken
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 cup Ritz cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 chicken breasts , boneless skinless (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup butter , cut into pieces
- US Customary - Metric
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place eggs and cracker crumbs in two separate shallow bowls.
- Mix cracker crumbs with garlic salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken in the eggs, then dredge in the crumb mixture to coat.
- Arrange coated chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Place pieces of butter on top of the chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Recipe adapted from: dinnerthendessert.