Easy Baked Chicken Breasts
- olive oil cooking spray
- 4 (1 pound) boneless, skinless chicken breasts (washed, dried, and trimmed)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon (or to taste) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (or to taste) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon (or to taste) Italian Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut up into 4 pats
- parchment paper
Recipe adapted from: diethood.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken breasts in baking dish and rub in the minced garlic over each chicken breast.
- Season chicken on both sides with salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, and Italian seasoning.
- Place a pat of butter over each chicken breast.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper over the chicken breasts. Tuck the edges so that it's snug around the chicken.
- Bake for 30 to 33 minutes, or until chicken's internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Serve right away OR remove from baking dish; let completely cool and keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.