Easy Chicken Salad Recipe
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt*
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon salt or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded or chopped
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup pecans walnuts or sliced almonds, toasted if desired
- ½ cup quartered grapes*
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion optional
- bread, croissants or lettuce for serving
- In a large bowl, stir together the plain Greek yogurt, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked chicken, celery, nuts, grapes and red onion (if using). Stir until well combined.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve as a sandwich on bread or croissants, or wrapped in lettuce.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Recipe adapted from: kristineskitchenblog.