Garlic and Herb Baked Chicken Wings
- 1 pound chicken wings separated
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons herbes de Provence
- 1 teaspoon roasted garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 1/8 cup mild honey such as clover or wildflower
- chopped fresh herbs such as parsley, basil, rosemary, chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine wings, vegetable oil, garlic powder, herbs de Provence, and salt. Use tongs to toss and coat evenly.
- Spread wings onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and use metal tongs to flip. Return to the oven for an additional 15 minutes.
- While the wings are cooking, make the glaze. Melt butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Once melted, add minced garlic and herbs de Provence and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add honey and stir until smooth.
- Once fully cooked, remove wings from the oven and change the oven to broil. Flip all wings skin-side up and brush with glaze. Broil for 2-4 minutes until crispy.
- Serve immediately, topped with chopped fresh herbs.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Recipe adapted from easychickenrecipes.