Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs Chicken Wings
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 3/4 cup fresh finely shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley
- Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread wings in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with nonstick baking spray or covered with aluminum foil that has been sprayed with nonstick baking spray. Bake wings until light brown; approximately 40 minutes. Flip the wings halfway through the cooking time.
- In large bowl combine butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and parsley.
- Gently fold in wings. Return to cookie sheet and bake an additional 10-20 minutes depending on how crispy you like them. For added crispness turn broiler on for the last few minute of cooking.
- If desired garnish with extra Parmesan and parsley. Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Recipe adapted from smalltownwoman.