Instant Pot Ranch Chicken Pasta
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 breast), cut into chunks
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package Hidden Valley Original Ranch dressing mix
- 4 slices bacon , cooked and chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in instant pot.
- Add chicken broth, milk, ranch seasoning and stir to combine. Add pasta and stir, burying the noodles in the liquid.
- Secure the lid, and set the valve to sealing.
- Cook on manual or pressure cook, high pressure, for 4 minutes.
- Turn valve to quick release, and open pot.
- Stir in cream cheese, cheddar cheese and cooked bacon;
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes. The sauce will thicken as it cools.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Source: tastesbetterfromscratch.