Low Carb Greek Yoghurt Chicken
- oil spray
- 5 oz. plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1.5 lb. chicken tenders (whole) or chicken breasts (cut in quarters)
- Parsley (chopped, for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat a 12 inch oven proof pan or 9×9 baking dish with nonstick oil spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the greek yogurt, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken into the bowl with yogurt mixture and coat the mixture all over the chicken.
- Move chicken to a baking dish (or oven proof pan). Chicken should be thinly coated with the yogurt mixture. Don't put too much or any additional mixture leftover.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Turn the oven to broil and place the pan under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned on top.
- Optional: garnish with chopped parsley.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Recipe adapted from: whatsinthepan.