Melt In Your Mouth Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts trimmed of excess fat
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or Greek yogurt for a healthier option)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (or sharp Cheddar, or Asiago) divided
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Cut each chicken breast into 3 large chunks or strips. Place chicken breast strips/chunks in a bowl of milk/buttermilk. Let it soak for 20 -30 min or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese and seasonings.
- Place chicken into a 9x13 baking dish and spread the mixture evenly on top of the chicken breasts, and sprinkle with remain parmesan.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes, or until cooked through. You can also finish them off under the broiler for a minute or two to get them extra browned on top.
- Serve with a veggie like these delicious fresh broccoli that I steamed. Season with a dash of fresh parsley, if desired.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Recipe from: cakescottage.