Oven-Fried Crispy Baked Chicken Wings
- 1.5 lbs chicken wings sectioned into flats and drums
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder baking powder (You cannot swap baking soda in this recipe - I promise that the wings will not taste good if you do)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Remove the chicken wing parts from the refrigerator and pat dry (removing as much moisture as possible helps to have a crispy wing skin)
- Mix the sea salt, black pepper, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and baking powder in a small dish or ramekin
- Sprinkle the seasoning mixture on the wings and toss to coat
- Place wings on a parchment paper lined, baking sheet
- Cook the wings in the oven for 25 minutes per side.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Recipe adapted from drdavinahseats.