Simple Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 4 pounds chicken wing drumettes, frozen
- 1 cup buffalo sauce (I used Frank’s)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 tablespoons honey
- In a 5 quart slow cooker on low add buffalo sauce, butter and honey. Stir to combine. Add chicken wings. Stir until wings are well coated. Cook on low 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Remove wings from slow cooker and place on a baking sheet lined with foil. Drizzle sauce from slow cooker over wings.
- Set oven to broil. Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 2-3 minutes until the sauce starts to caramelize. Remove from oven, serve and enjoy.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Recipe adapted from theslowroasteditalian.