Spicy Lemon Garlic Baked Tilapia
- 4-6 Tilapia Fillets
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Butter Melted
- 1 tsp Garlic Minced
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper Freshly Cracked
- 1 lemon Cut into thin slices
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley Chopped
- Wash the Tilapia fillets and pat them dry.
- Arrange the fillets in a baking tray.
- Mix lemon juice, butter, garlic, red chilli powder, salt and black pepper in a bowl.
- Pour this mixture over the tilapia.
- Arrange lemon slices in between the fillets.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees C (350 Degrees F).
- Bake the fish for 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve hot.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Recipe adapted from: whiskaffair.