Spinach Herb Baked Chicken Recipe
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, quartered
- 12 oz. fresh green beans, trimmed
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to an even thickness (using a rolling pin or heavy pan)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Tastefully Simple® Avocado Oil, divided
- 1 tbsp Tastefully Simple® Seasoned Pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tbsp Tastefully Simple® Spinach & Herb Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Grab a large, rimmed baking sheet and add the quartered baby red potatoes and green beans. Drizzle with 1 tbsp Avocado oil and use your hands to evenly coat the potatoes and green beans with the oil. Season with 1/4 tsp salt and 1 tbsp Seasoned Pepper and then divide the potatoes and green beans on each side of the baking sheet, creating a space between the two where the chicken will go.
- Place the chicken on the baking sheet and drizzle with 1/2 tbsp Avocado oil, season both sides with the remaining salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- In a small bowl whisk together the mayo, parmesan cheese and Spinach & Herb seasoning. Spread the mixture over the top of the chicken breasts in an even layer.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes, or until the chicken reaches 160 degrees F. If desired, turn the broiler on high for the last minute or two to brown the cheese topping (careful to not let it burn). Let chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.