Tequila Lime Chicken Wings Recipe
- 24 chicken wings (wingette and drumette separated)
- 1 1/2 cups bhz sunny & 79° ginned pilsner **see note**
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 limes, juice squeezed, plus additional lime wedges for serving
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a lidded plastic container or large plastic zip lock bag. Let wings marinade refrigerated for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Heat up the grill on medium heat. Once hot, lightly brush the grates with olive oil. Evenly disperse the wings on the grates and grill for 12-15 minutes, turning occasionally until golden brown and meat is white and fully cooked through.
- Season with additional salt and pepper and extra lime juice just before serving. Serve with extra lime wedges if desired.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Recipe adapted from kitchenswagger.