Teriyaki Chicken Wings
- 3 lbs chicken wings tips removed and split at joint
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 Tablespoon ground ginger or 1 tablespoon fresh grated gingerroot
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- Place chicken wings in a large shallow baking pan, a cookie sheet worked well for me.
- Place the soy sauce,water,brown sugar, dry mustard, ginger and garlic in a medium size saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove the pan from the heat after it starts to boil.
- Pour marinade of wings and place in a preheated 350 degree oven. Bake for 1 hr and 30 minutes. Turning chicken wings half way through baking time.
- Remove wings from the oven and place on a jelly roll pan. Turn your oven to broil and brown wings until crispy, turning several times while broiling. This only takes a couple of minutes.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.