The Best Baked Chicken to Die For!
- 4 Boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 4 Tbs brown sugar
- 3 tsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and spray baking dish with oil (I used my Mistobaked chicken filled with olive oil…if you don’t have one of these, get one! I have two, one filled with olive oil and one filled with vegetable oil).
- Put the olive oil in a small pan and saute the garlic until it is tender.
- Remove the olive oil and garlic from heat and add the brown sugar.
- Place chicken breasts into the baking dish and spread the brown sugar and garlic mixture over top of the chicken.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30-45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked completely through.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Recipe from: goddessinthehouse.