Yum Yum Chicken Casserole
- 1-1/2 lb chopped cooked chicken
- 8-oz sour cream
- 1 (10.75-oz) can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 (10.75-oz) can Cream of Celery soup
- 1 box Cornbread stuffing, uncooked (Stove Top or Pepperidge Farm)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Spread chicken in the bottom of the dish. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup and sour cream. Spread over the chicken.
- Sprinkle the uncooked stuffing over the soup mixture, (note: if herb packet is not mixed with stuffing mixture, top stuffing with herb packet). Mix together the broth and the melted butter and pour evenly over all.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Source: plainchicken.