4-Ingredient Baked Chicken Legs
- 6-8 chicken legs skin on (thawed)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Drizzle chicken legs with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to your preference.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 165 degrees F.
- Broil for 3-4 minutes longer or until skin becomes golden brown.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Recipe adapted from theseoldcookbooks.