Air Fryer Fried Chicken
- 2 to 3 pounds chicken pieces of your choice
- Salt and pepper chicken to taste
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- Salt and pepper chicken pieces to taste.
- Cover chicken with the garlic powder and smoked paprika and baking powder. The baking powder is essential to making the chicken super crispy as it pulls moisture from the skin. Once the chicken is coated with the spices and the baking powder let it sit about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Spray your air fryer basket with and olive oil mist Or wipe with a paper towel with a little bit of oil on it to prevent sticking. Put all chicken parts into your air fryer trying not to overlap them. I like to spray the chicken with an olive oil mist but you can use cooking spray if that’s all you have. You must sprayed the chicken with the oil or cooking spray it is part of the process to get the chicken nice and golden crispy.
- Turn on your air fryer and set temperature to 385° for 35 to 40 minutes flipping the chicken ones halfway through and spraying the chicken again with the olive oil missed or cooking spray once you flip it. That’s all.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Source: https://stuffmattycooks.com/airfryer-chicken-air-fryer-recipe/