Easy Baked Chicken Drumsticks
- 10 chicken drumsticks 2,5 lb
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed, not peeled
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. dry rosemary
- Wash chicken thighs, wipe with a paper towel.
- Place the chicken drumsticks into a large bowl then add all spices, onion, crushed garlic cloves, olive oil, and Worcestershire sauce. Combine well.
- Optional: cover plastic wrap and refrigerate while it’s marinating for 30 min to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400F degrees.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper or foil.
- Place the chicken with the onions and garlic into the baking dish and bake for about 30-35 min.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.