Easy Cajun Marinated Chicken
- 1 – 2 pounds chicken drumsticks, or other cut of chicken
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 and ½ tbsp Cajun seasoning
- dash of salt
- Place chicken in a large self-closing plastic bag and pour in marinade.
- Marinate chicken for 10 – 20 minutes or for up to 3 hours for stronger flavor.
- Grill chicken 10 – 14 minutes or until done.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Recipe from: https://stlcooks.com/cajun-marinated-chicken/.