Easy Parmesan Crusted Chicken Baked Chicken Legs
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese (the type in the green can or very finely grated fresh)
- 1 tbsp dried minced garlic
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 15 chicken drumsticks about 5-6 lb
- Preheat oven to 425. Grease a large baking sheet.
- Mix parmesan cheese with all the seasonings.
- Slightly wet chicken so the cheese mixture will stick. Pat the cheese onto each drumstick forming a crust. Spray with olive oil spray.
- Bake the chicken for 45 min (flipping once or twice during the baking) or until the internal temperature reaches 160 on a meat thermometer.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Recipe adapted from https://joyfilledeats.com/italian-parmesan-chicken/