Keto Low Carb Instant Pot Beef Chili
- 1 to 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 pounds ground beef, very lean
- 4 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 14.5 ounce can fire roasted tomatoes, diced
- 1 14.5 ounce can tomatoes, diced
- 1 6 ounce can tomato paste
- 1 4 ounce can diced green chilis
- 1 cup beef broth
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.INSTRUCTIONS
INSTANT POT INSTRUCTIONS
- Set Instant Pot to saute. Once hot add olive oil, the chopped onion and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, until translucent Add the garlic and cook for a minute.
- Add the ground beef. Cook for 7 -10 minutes breaking apart with a spatula, until browned. (drain on paper towels if too much grease is produced)
- Add remaining ingredients, to the Instant Pot and stir. Press Cancel to stop the saute function. Place lid on and close to lock. Then set to Manual High Pressure for 30 minutes to start pressure cooking.
- Let natural release and serve.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, add olive oil and cook the chopped onion for 4 to 5 minutes, until translucent Add the garlic and cook for a minute.
- Add the ground beef. Cook for 7 to 10 minutes, breaking apart with a spatula, until browned.
- Transfer the ground beef mixture into a slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients, and stir until combined.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high. Serve.