Low Carb Keto Crispy Green Bean Fries
- 1 pound of green beans, ends trimmed if needed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of low carb ranch dressing, jalapeño ranch dressing or mayonnaise
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.INSTRUCTIONS
The Oven Version:
- Prehat oven to 400 degrees
- Set up your breading station by setting up two shallow bowls and a baking sheet with a silicone baking sheet or sprayed well with cooking spray.
- In the first bowl combine the egg and the ranch dressing, mix until completely combined
- In the second bowl combine the almond flour, spices and paremsan, mix well.
- Roll the green bean in the egg then the almond flour crust and place on the pan.
- Lightly spray the breaded fries with cooking spray to help crisp them.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until the green beans reach your desired tenderness.
- Preheat your machine according to the directions at 390 degrees. When hot add in as many green beans as you comfortably can without over crowding.
- Spray with cooking spray to help crisp.
- Cook 5 minutes, shaking the basket half way through cooking to move them around.