Low Carb Keto Philly Cheese steak Bowl
- 1 pound lean ground beef grass fed if available
- 1/2 cup lower sodium beef broth
- 1-2 Tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 medium onions
- 3 green bell peppers
- 5-6 mushrooms halved
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- salt and pepper as desired
- Brown the ground beef in a nonstick skillet.
- Drain excess fat from skillet and add broth and worcestershire sauce to beef. Continue to cook on medium until liquid is absorbed. Salt and pepper beef as desired.
- Turn heat off and arrange cheese slices over ground beef - cover pan and allow cheese to melt.
- Cut peppers and onions into large pieces and place in a medium bowl. Add mushrooms and toss with 1 teaspoon olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper as desired.
- Grill veggies over medium heat until crisp tender, turning as needed. (Or roast in a 400 degree oven for 10-15 minutes until crisp tender)
- Divide veggie mixture between 4 bowls. Top with beef divided equally among bowls.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Source: https://easyhealthllc.com/main-dish/low-carb-philly-cheesesteak-bowl/