No Bake Keto Cookie Dough Bars
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup keto maple syrup can substitute for traditional maple syrup or agave nectar
- 3 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1-2 cups keto chocolate chips can use any chocolate chips of choice
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, add your coconut oil with maple syrup and heat until melted. Whisk together until combined.
- Add your almond flour and salt and mix very well, until a thick, crumbly texture remains. If the batter is too thin, add a little extra almond flour. Fold through 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Transfer the cookie dough bar batter into the lined pan and press out into an even layer. Refrigerate.
- Melt your remaining chocolate chips and pour over the tops of the cookie dough bars and refrigerate until it firms up. Top with extra salt and slice into bars.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Recipe from: https://thebigmansworld.com/no-bake-cookie-dough-bars/