Oven Fried Chicken Recipe
- 1 8 pc whole cut chicken, skin on
- 6 Tbs butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbs seasoning salt
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In large baking dish add your butter and place in preheated oven to melt.
- Meanwhile in large bowl whisk together your eggs, milk and hot sauce, set aside.
- In another bowl whisk together your flour and seasonings until combined.
- Remove baking dish from oven.
- Dip your chicken pieces into flour, then egg mixture then back into flour again and then place skin side down in your baking dish.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes then flip chicken over and continue baking for an additional 20 minutes until brown and chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let drain slightly on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving if desired.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Recipe adapted from gayarecipes.