Paprika Chicken Legs Recipe
- 3 lbs. chicken leg quarters, cut in half
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp. sweet paprika
- 6 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tbsp. dried Italian herbs
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425º F. Wash and pat dry the chicken legs with paper towels. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add the chicken and cover it evenly with marinade.
- Arrange the chicken on a baking sheet and bake for about 40 minutes, or until the chicken legs are cooked through.
- Garnish with lemons. Serve with your favorite side.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Recipe from: cooktoria.