Roasted Lemon Chicken Leg Recipe
- 12 free-range organic chicken legs — also called drumsticks
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic — minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 lemon slices — for garnishing
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley — chopped, for garnishing
- In a large container/bowl, season the chicken legs with dried oregano, dried thyme, coriander, smoked paprika, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Pour the olive oil and lemon juice over the chicken legs. Toss everything very well. Marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chicken pieces on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast for 30 minutes or so until they begin to brown.
- Flip the pieces, and bake another 10-15 minutes or until the chicken legs reach an internal temperature of 165ºF.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and lemon slices.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Recipe from: https://www.primaverakitchen.com/roasted-lemon-chicken-legs/.