Super Easy Baked Chicken Legs
- 2 lb chicken legs
- 1 tbsp garlic parsley salt
- 1 tbsp 21 seasoning salute or other seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- Prepare all ingredients. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Season chicken with the prepared spices. Use your hands to rub spices into the chicken legs.
- Place chicken legs in a baking dish and bake at 400°F for about 40 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Chicken legs are best served while they are warm.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Recipe adapted from momsdish.