Sweet & Spicy Roasted Chicken Legs
- 2 pounds skinless chicken legs
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1.5 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Make sure you remove the skin from your chicken legs if you haven't already done so. Make 3 scores on the meaty section of each chicken leg, & place in a gallon sized ziploc bag. Whisk together the olive oil along with the brown sugar & all the spices. Pour the mixture on top of the chicken in the resealable plastic bag.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes. Place the chicken legs in a 9x13 casserole dish, scores facing up. Bake for 40 minutes.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Recipe adapted from mrshappyhomemaker.