The Best Fudgy Keto Brownies
- 8 ounces unsweetened chocolate (We use Lily’s Dark Chocolate)
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups granulated natural sweetener (We use Lakanto Monkfruit)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a large bowl, melt the unsweetened chocolate and butter. You can do this in the microwave or over a heated pot of water. Make sure not overheat them as they will burn. Take off heat after its completely melted.
- Once it’s fully melted, pour in the heavy cream and natural sweetener. Mix until well incorporated.
- In a separate large bowl, add the eggs and beat well with a mixer for 1-2 minutes until texture is nice and fluffy. Add the vanilla extract then whisk some more.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture. Whisk with a mixer until fully incorporated.
- Preheat oven at 325F.
- Grease an 8×8 baking dish with some butter. Pour the chocolate batter into the dish then gently shake the dish to evenly distribute and remove any air.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- When done, place on a cooling rack and let it cool for at least 25 minutes.
- After it’s completely cooled run a knife along the sides of the dish then cut into even squares.
- Serve and enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Source: https://lowcarbcrave.com/best-fudgy-keto-brownies/