Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
- 6 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cooked shredded or grilled chicken
- 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce for dipping
- low carb ranch dressing (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
- Place the cheese slices evenly on the mat.
- Bake 5-7 minutes or until the outside edges are browned and crisp. (watch video)
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool 1-2 minutes.
- Place chicken on one end of the cheese slice and tightly roll, seam side down.
- Serve with buffalo sauce and low carb ranch.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Source: https://www.maebells.com/keto-buffalo-chicken-taquitos-3-ingredients/