Keto Chocolate Mug Cake
- 2 Tablespoon almond flour
- 2 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Tablespoon erythritol (or any Keto friendly sweetener)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Keto friendly chocolate (optional)
- In a microwave-safe mug (8-10 ounces) add egg, butter, and vanilla extract. Whisk well using a spoon.
- To the mug add all the dry ingredients almond flour, cocoa powder, coconut flour, baking powder, erythritol, cinnamon. Mix well to get rid of any lumps.
- Microwave at full power for 45 seconds. Check and if required microwave again for 10 seconds more.
- If making the chocolate drizzle, melt keto friendly chocolate in the microwave and drizzle on chocolate mug cake before serving and enjoy your 1 Minute Keto Chocolate Mug Cake
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Source: https://theketogod.com/1-minute-keto-chocolate-mug-cake/